Our cruise is designed for mature and younger gay men who want to share the company of other older or younger gay men. But we’re not excluding women and we’ve had women join us in previous years. This cruise will bring together younger and older men (and women) for amazing camaraderie and friendship. For some of you this cruise has become a yearly event to get together with old friends and to make new ones. Our group has private gay mixers as well as nightly get-togethers in the lounges.
Each night you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy dinner with your fellow cruise mates, as we will be seated as a group close to one another in the main dining room.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
In addition we will have special entertainment exclusively for our group, by Bob Lawson and his partner Mark, who will be performing their award winning show Mind Gaymes, the world’s first all gay mind reading show. This show is amazing and fun to watch or be part of as a volunteer. This will be their 11th cruise performing for us, so you know this is great entertainment.
Join us for 7 fabulous days on the beautiful MSC Armonia as we cruise through the Caribbean and spend two days in beautiful Havana, Cuba.
*Per Person, based on double occupancy.
The following are included on our gay cruise group:
- Welcome aboard cocktail party, with complimentary beverages, exclusive to our group
- Private dining room tables for members of our group. (Early Dining)
- On-board MIM Travel tour escort**
- Hospitality Room for members of our group (subject to availability)
- All meals and great entertainment
- Exclusive entertainment by Bob Lawson’s Mind Gaymes**
- Special organized activities during days at sea, eg. card games, movies, lectures, etc.
- Optional private group shore excursions whenever numbers warrant**
- Pre-dinner cocktail get-togethers on a number of days. (Cash bar)
- And much more!
** All activities subject to minimum number of participants
RATES FROM $399*
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY RECEIVE SPECIAL RATES AND PAY A DEPOSIT OF ONLY $99*
|CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATION FORM
To view and print this form, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,