We hope you’ll join us and the folks at Network for Good for our two-part training series on making your 12-Month Development Plan.
It was great to “see” a few of you last week for Part One of the 12-Month Development Plan training series. Everyone who registered for part one will be automatically be registered for part two which will be at 2pm ET on Tuesday, May 22nd. All others, you can click here to register for part two.
In Part One, Kathleen Kelley focused on providing answers to three key questions:
- What is the foundation of every development plan?
- How much do you need to raise?
- How are you going to raise it?
Check out the recording – for tips on how to improve how you answer these questions, prior to creating a development plan. Next week, she will walk you through how to take those insights and create a 12-month development plan.
- Slide #6 | Donor Segmentation
- Slide #7 | Donor bill of rights
- Slide #8 | Case Statement Checklist
- Slide #13 | Grant Readiness
- Slide #15 | Board Engagement
As part of the Raising the States program, you all need to create a 12-Month Development Plan. Are you on a fiscal year and not already working with your Coach to create one? If so, email Travis Centers (Travis.Centers@networkforgood.com) and let’s make sure you’re set-up to build one.